What personal data do we collect and process?
Mediterranean Multi Family Office collects and stores all information that you enter on our websites or that you provide when using our services. In addition, we collect information that is automatically sent to us from your equipment.
The information we collect may include but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide when you are created as a customer / user or use the services we provide
- Information provided in connection with correspondence through our site or correspondence sent to us
- Additional information that you may provide via social media or other third party services.
In addition to the information that you provide to us, we automatically collect the information sent to us from your computer, mobile device or other equipment.
This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Information about your interaction with our sites and services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geolocation information, computer and connection information, pageview statistics, traffic to and from our website, referral URL, IP address and default weblog information, and
- Information collected via cookies and similar technologies.
What do we use your personal data for?
We use the information we have about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- Process your queries and orders
- Provide products, services, service and customer support to you
- Improve our products, services, services and websites
- Enable your use of our services and websites
- Customize our websites and services for you
- Get a better understanding of how our websites are used so we can improve them
- Send you business information, including order confirmations, invoices, etc.
- Send you newsletters and marketing by email. e-info if you have given your consent
- Conduct market research about our customers, their interests, trends and customer behavior
- Manage, diagnose and correct problems on our websites
- Prevent or establish illegal activity or protect or enforce rights, and
- Avoid or counter security breaches.
We only process and store data about you that is necessary, relevant and sufficient to fulfill the purposes mentioned above. We do not store personal data for longer than permitted by law and delete personal data when they are no longer needed for the above purposes.
Checking and updating personal data
We verify that the personal data we process about you is not inaccurate or misleading. We also make sure to update your personal data on an ongoing basis. As our service depends on your data being accurate and up-to-date, we ask that you provide us with relevant changes to your data
Obtaining and withdrawing consent
We will obtain your consent before processing your personal data for the purposes described above, unless we have a legal basis for obtaining it. We inform you of such a basis and of our legitimate interest in processing your personal data.
Your consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time by contacting us.
Disclosure of personal data
We do not disclose personal data to third parties except in the following specific cases:
- You have given your express consent to the disclosure
- When we are required to disclose information in connection with a witness summons, court order or other applicable legal or legal process
- When we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and security of our business, customers and users, or the public safety.
Mediterranean Multi Family Office does not disclose personal data about you to third parties for their own marketing purposes, unless you have explicitly agreed that the information may be disclosed for such purposes.
With these parties, data processing agreements (DPAs) have been concluded in accordance with the GDPR regulations.
Where is your personal data stored?
Protection of personal data
We protect your information through technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls for data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and change.
Access your personal data
You have the right at any time to know what data we process about you and what we use it for. You can also find out how long we keep your personal data and who receives data about you to the extent that we pass on data in Denmark and abroad.
If you request, we may inform you of the data we process about you. However, access may be restricted for the privacy of other persons, for trade secrets and intellectual property rights.
You also have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us. You also have the right to transfer this personal data to another service provider. If you wish to exercise your right to data transfer, you will receive your personal data from us in a commonly used format.
Correction or deletion of personal data
If you believe that the personal data we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. Simply contact us and tell us what you want to get fixed.
If you believe that your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it, or if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of law or other legal obligations, you can always request that get them deleted.
When you make a request to have your personal data corrected or deleted, we will investigate whether the conditions are met and, if so, make changes or deletions as soon as possible.
Objection or complaint against processing of personal data
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. If your objection is justified, we will cease processing your personal data. You also have the right to complain about the processing of information and data concerning you. Complaints are filed with the Data Inspectorate.
Do you have comments or questions?
If you have any comments or questions regarding our collection or processing of personal data, you are always welcome to contact us by email: email@example.com